WHO IS GP CONTROL VALVES & ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD…
Our passion for excellence over the past 23 years has earned GP Control Valves & Engineering the status of being the preferred service provider in the control valves and instrumentation sector.
Our valued customers include: SASOL, NATREF, ARCELOR MITTAL, AIR PRODUCTS, AFROX, SAMANCOR, CAPE GATE, SAPPI and SAFRIPOL.
Our expertise and service levels have lead GP Control Valves & Engineering to be the preferred reconditioning company and service provider in the industry.
Some of the valves we service and recondition are: MASONEILAN, FISHER, VALTEK, SPIRAX / MITECH, METSO / NELES, TYCO, VALVE & AUTOMATION, INBAL VALVES and SAMSON.
Although our focus is mainly on CONTROL VALVES we have increased our ability to include PRESSURE RELIEVE VALVES, MECHANICAL VALVES, MACHINING AND ENGINEERING.
These developments lead to the building of our new workshop facility in Naledi Industrial Park Sasolburg. This facility can accommodate valves and equipment up to a mass of 10 tons and pressure relieves valves of all sizes.
Our Refurbishment Methodology:
- Repair before replace.
- Keep the customer informed on progress from start to completion.
- Adhere to SANAS and API Standards.
- Maintaining an environment conducive to personal & professional growth.
- Complete the refurbishment according to a Quality Control plan:
- Photo for valve identification
- Register control valve
- Pre-check valve according to data sheet
- Strip clean and inspect
- Fit new or reconditioned spares
- Spray painting
- Leak test @ ANSI CLASS II, III, IV, V, VI
- High pressure test @ process pressure or body rating 150# to 1500# ASA
- Issue a calibration certificate with photo
WE ATTACH A HIGH PREMIUM TO
Effective management, development and fair treatment of personnel!
Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) – Level 2 contributor.
Safety (Noscar 5 STAR accreditation).
Quality services, Customer Care & to contribute and add value to our customer’s business!
Business Partners Approach.
Cost effective engineering solutions, Engineering out Maintenance
(by doing root cause analysis on all failures and then implement modifications to improve effectiveness)
Adherence to Statutory requirements.